WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

THOU SHALT NOT ......

THOU SHALT NOT ATTEMPT TO PRESS THE 'GUILT' BUTTON...... 'COS IT DOTH NOT WORK ..........


Well.................. you knew it was gonna happen sometime didn't you ???? bwaahahahahahaa


This is my entry for Haunted Design House Macabre Monday Challenge HDH101 - KREEPY KIDS.
Now you all know who this is, so there's no need to mention it, BUT she is teamed up with MY very own 'Goblin' digi, so we'll make a big thing about that instead shall we ????? !!!
He's not in the shop as I haven't quite finished messing with him yet... and anyways, I don't want to scare off potential customers  larf !!


I think my week at Smudgefest has seriously damaged my health  (enter Manic laughter here !!!!!!)


See ya  !         xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering;
HDH101
Forever Night Challenges - Week 3 - Freaky Friday

9 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO! We've creatied a monster! Bwahahahah Great Goblin! Love the hairdo. Thanks for joining the Minions this week. I just KNEW this was gonna be a great challenge! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with Donna. A monster has been created!
    I love Monsters!! The fun may never stop!!! The options are endless!!
    You may need your own spotlight at HDH.
    Thanks for playing along with us. Really, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike I love this you must put him in the shop a soon as possible please so I can buy him I love him
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this freakin' rocks! Bwahahahahaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you made me just have a very unladylike snort. This is supremely superb and I love it. I would defo give IT a hug hehe. Love your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to come back and check this out again. Tee-hee! I am soooo enjoying getting to know you and your creative, twisted mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahaha This is crazy funny Ike! Love your sweet little girl with a face only a mutha could love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card turned out great Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges "Good & Evil" Challenge. ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my giddy aunt, this is fantastic! I honestly didn't recognise the evil costume your cute little goblin has been forced to wear :P :P :P
    Thanks for always playing along with our Macabre Monday challenges at HDH, I love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete