WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 20 August 2011

Nearly QUEEN OF THE DAMNED

This is my entry for the Macabre Monday - 'Queen of the Damed' Challenge' over at Haunted Design House. The criteria is....
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
that uses royalty, crowns, and/or thrones as the focus.

'Nuff said ......



6 comments:

  1. No explanation needed for this one! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO! Especially love the red eyes! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! So fun! I have to learn how to use Gimp! I wanna play like this too! Oh no! Am I moving towards the darkside of digital?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very very scary, so fits in with our challenge superbly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahaha, that's one scary bee-atch! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha this is absolutely cool and hilarious !! love it !

    ReplyDelete