WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 16 July 2011

BOOKMARK

Me again,
Over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays, our Challenge this week is to create a Bookmark and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps .
I used a delightful little image called "Desiree Sitter" and placed her on some floral backing card. I stuck her down but left her legs free so that they poke over the top of the page. She was coloured in my graphics programme. Corners were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.


I hope you will come over and play. :-D

4 comments:

  1. oh this is just great hun love that cute image,hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how she sits on the page! Great work (as always!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to make bookmarks. I may join.
    Yours is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous bookmark
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete