WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 14 April 2011

DUDES FREEBIE CHALLENGE - JETHRO JUG

Well, here he is Peeps..... this is Jethro Jug  from Dude Time Doodles and he is a FREEBIE for this week's Challenge and YOUR chance to enter for the GUEST DESIGNER spot for a month. So, come on... what are you waiting for. Grab Jethro and have a go. :-)

Here's what I did with him. Seeing as he looked a bit like a Hillbilly to me, I made him his own log cabin in the mountains - complete with his own bloodhounds. LoL


The Old Shack is my own image which I drew especially for Jethro. I coloured some of it in my graphics package and the wood panels I did with water colours.
I coloured Jethro in my graphics package and ptinted him twice so that I could decoupage him a bit to make him 3D.
The background and bloodhound were from my IMSI Masterclips Clip Art package, and they were pre-coloured already.
Sentiment label made in graphics package.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with Jethro! Love the log cabin behind him - very cool!

    ReplyDelete