WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

CDAC DIGITAL DRAWING CHALLENGE

Happy Wednesday,

It's all very exciting this morning - I have my latest clutch of eggs hatching as we speak. :-D
These are a clutch of Light Sussex and my Greek neighbour will be very excited by this as he has been eyeing up my LS girls in the garden, and is desperate to buy some.
On to today's topic..... here is my 2nd entry to the CDAC Challenge Round 2..... a little bitty Fish. Well, he's a bit of a chunky chap really LoL
He will also be released in the Shop on 1st May in time to celebrate my Birthday. Yay - really hoping my DH is getting me a Sissix  :-D



Why not pop over to CDAC and see what's going on there ??

No comments:

Post a Comment