WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge


I hope this shows up ok - it is actually a 6 layer Decoupage on a side-step card. Size A5. It was difficult to photograph because of all the shiny stuff :-)

3 comments:

  1. Yay you have made it :D
    I am so glad you could join in this challenge and this is amazing! I love the way you have used the angel fibre!
    Thank you for joining us at CPF and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delightful!! love th decoupage and the design and added detail just perfect!!!

    Thanks for joining us at the CPFC love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!
    you are entered into my bling candy :)
    good luck & thanks for joinin us at TCPF!!!

    ReplyDelete